November 5th was Sam's 26th birthday! Man we are getting old! ;) Sam has really gotten into running lately so Mom Robinson and I decided to get him some good running shoes, especially considering he has just been using his basketball shoes all this time. Sam and I went to the Runner's Corner where they watch you run and tell you what kind of shoes you need according to your run (and even let you test them out outside around their store). It came down to these shoes and some RED ones. Considering red is the color of UofU, Sam said he could never buy those (they didn't come in a different color, lol) and chose the blue ones instead! haha! Anyways, I went back and got them a few days later for his birthday. Don't you just love his surprised look in the picture? He had no idea! ;) On his actual birthday, Joe and Emily had us over and even bought Sam a German chocolate cake. Yum! (oh and I did make him a cake of his choice the next day, too. he wanted a better than sex cake and I did not complain one bit. I think it has turned into both our favorites..)
Sam decided that since it was his birthday, he could wear whatever he wanted, so he chose his Hawaiian Tommy Bahama shirt. What a stud. ;) Happy Birthday Babe! Thanks for everything you do for us! Especially how much you make us smile and laugh everyday! Love you!Just wanted to include a few pics from our walk a couple weeks ago. Fall is certainly here!




No comments:
Post a Comment