Thursday, October 13, 2011

Neighbors and gardening

This was taken next to our neighbors fence down in the car port. Both the neighbors in our complex AND the neighbors in the house next door to our building have amazing gardens. Our neighbors in our complex have graciously shared yummy zucchini, tomatoes, and cucumbers with us, and I've even spotted some beautiful peppers and artichokes down there at some point or another.. The neighbors next door to us grow these grapes and they smell wonderful! They also have a fabulous plum tree and moderately sized pumpkin patch. It's so much fun to see all the cool stuff people are able to grow. I've never been one for gardening but living next to both these neighbors has been pretty inspiring (as well as seeing Mom R.'s and Kelli's awesome gardens back home in Houston). It definitely motivates me to try gardening out on my own some day. Maybe when I have a yard to do so, hehe.....

No comments: