First time in a jumper! Found this one used on the KSL classifieds. I'm pretty sure she loves it, even though her feet don't quite touch the ground yet, hehe (see second picture):
Not really a first but she is starting to roll lots more these days.. turning around to find that she has rolled a few feet away is becoming a daily occurrence, lately:
First time trying rice cereal.. We don't do this very often yet but just every now and again so she starts to get used to it.. The picture on the left was her reaction after the first few bites, haha.. but after she started getting the hang of things, she didn't mind it so much... although, I think she rather liked the spoon more than the cereal, lol:
And poor baby girl got her first ear infections this week in both ears (she had a little cold all last week so I'm sure that's what it's from). not fun. she has been so sad these past few days and only wants to be held. poor thing. this pic was just this morning. she was just sitting on my lap telling me just how much she hurts:



6 comments:
It's so sad when they get sick :(. I love the picture of her off the blanket! SO cute. And the jumper one. Ahh we have got to get these little girls together!
Oh my gosh! that last pic melts my heart!
I know that this is terrible, but I love pictures of crying babies... and Ivy is sooo cute in that last pic. Hope she gets feeling better soon!
seriously that is the cutest sad face ever!! poor baby! ear infections are no fun :( She is such a cutie! Its' killing me that I can't hug and kiss her! Lilly and Ivy need to meet!!!!
Oh my gosh! What a face!!!
Oh what a face :) That is the cutest sad face I have ever seen! I am happy that she likes her Jumper! See you soon!
Post a Comment