Last Monday when Kristin was in town, us sisters met up with her friend Jennifer to go swimming at her neighborhood pool. I wasn't sure if I was gonna get Ivy in water/sun or just let her hang out in her carseat but she woke up to eat and afterwards I figured, what the hey! Why not just stick her feet in the water a little.. It was so fun to finally see her in the swimsuit we got for her and to see her reaction to the water.. one of these days we will actually take her swimming but on this particular day, it was super sunny and the water was still a little chilly. Sam and I will have to pick an evening soon to do it, when the water has been heated up all day from the sun... Anyways, it was still fun and Ivy looked as adorable as ever. Now I just wish I would've gotten a couple pics with my sisters but oh well.. She's more fun to look at haha...
She got sick of the hat so we just chilled in the shade for a lil while afterwards. This girl loves being outside!
Later on in the week we went to Gringo's with Sam's brothers. This was Ivy's first trip to our favorite restaurant so we had to document the occasion. She didn't eat any of the food but I'm sure some day it will become her favorite too, hehe:







1 comment:
ahh she is THE cutest baby!!! I love her swimming suit!!!!!!!
Post a Comment