Hooray! We have survived another month! I feel like life with Ivy been far more fun and enjoyable than during the first month. I wouldn't say being a mother is getting any easier, but maybe just that I'm getting used to it a lot more these days. I think the fact that we can see how much she becomes more responsive and stronger everyday helps a lot. It is so fun to watch her grow. I seriously love it.
I don't have any of her exact stats although we suspect she is at least over 10 lbs.. We go to the doc this week for her checkup so we'll just have to wait and see! There are plenty more pics for me to post in the next couple days that I'm sure I will comment on so I won't bore you with much more writing. Pics are always more fun to see anyways.. Especially having my sister Kristin in town lately to snap some shots of Ivy with her awesome camera skills! :) These were from about a week or so ago at my parents house. She is one cute little button. I love how much more responsive she is lately. She loves to be awake- just looking around, wiggling, and listening to us talk..

Passed out on Aunt Kelli :)





2 comments:
Oh, I love that smile! yay! Excited to be on your of town for a few days. Need me some "Ivy time :)
love, Mom
She's so cute!! I'm so sad I haven't even met her yet!! She's going to be all growed up when I do get to finally meet the sweet little button! Great pics sis!!
Post a Comment