Thursday, April 14, 2011

34 weeks already?!

I was 34 weeks this past Sunday.. This was actually taken on Tuesday so about 34 wks, 2 days? I dunno.. the days all run together now

Can't believe we are in the final stretch! Just a few weeks more! Not too much has changed in just two weeks so I'm only including a picture and a few little tidbits.. I'm feeling pretty good still, besides the normal complaints such as achy back, heartburn, the constant need to pee, etc etc.. I've decided there really is no winning the heartburn battle. I get it when I'm hungry, after I eat, no matter what I eat, and at any given time of the day. So lets just say my bottle of TUMS is always within reaching distance, lol..

A few other new things:
-I'm finally to the point that random people everywhere have started to make comments about my "pleasantly plump" self haha.. I'm just glad it hasn't quite gotten to the point where people say something like "WOW you look like you are just about to POP!" I'm not quite sure I've ever really liked that exclamation. haha.. and hopefully i still have a few more weeks before i start looking THAT huge. hahah..
-After finishing off my second bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup (just while I've been pregnant) the other day, it made me realize that this girl must love chocolate milk. Pretty sure I've been making at least a glass a day for a while now, lol.
-I can finally identify general times that she is more active than not.. She moves most when I'm pretty hungry and in the mornings right after I wake up.. Then if there are days that I am walking or moving around more, the second I sit down is when she starts rolling around, hehe.
-She is growing super fast now, at least it seems that way. Today is only Thursday and I feel much bigger today than I did just this past Sunday. Luckily that hasn't really shown up on my scale too bad. She may be growing but my apetite and weight gain has slowed waaay down, which I am definitely grateful for haha.

Other news: I am in Houston now! After a stressful couple of weeks of throwing a garage sale and then packing up the rest of my house (so Sam doesn't have to worry about it during his finals), I'm finally here! Sam will come down sometime next week after he finishes his tests and I can hardly wait til he is here and we are all moved in.. 

3 comments:

HolliJo said...

It seriously goes by SO fast. And don't worry, I'm to the "popping" stage. I swear I get told I look like I'm going to pop at least 10x a day. Awesome people. haha. Have fun in TX! I'm sooo jealous!

mema said...

So happy you are here in Houston and you look adorable... not like you are going to pop! Not quite sure who misses you more, Sam or Max...But I know that they both will be so happy to get here this coming week! Love you tons!
love, MOM

Emily White said...

glad u made it safe!