Last weekend, a couple days before my birthday, we took a little hike up Rock Creek Canyon here in Provo. It's right near Rock Canyon Park where we have been sledding a few times during the winters. I can't believe I've never been up this Canyon before! It was so pretty.. We didn't go in very far because it takes quite a bit more energy for me to move around these days, lol. Sam can't believe how slow I waddle walk most of the time haha.. it was still fun tho, even if we did just hike to the beginning big rocks where we could see lots of people rock climbing that day. We will have to try it out sometime when we get back next fall when I'm not so huge, hehe.. Max especially had a great time. He loves exploring trails and hikes and what not. And I love that he is small enough and well behaved enough not to bother people, even when he's off a leash. He mainly just sticks with us the whole time. :)
Sam and Max exploring a boulder (Max is so teeny lol):
I spy rock climbers in the background...




No comments:
Post a Comment