Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Dear Baby

Dear Baby,
I'm very sorry but there is no longer any room for you to be doing summersaults and stretching out your legs in there. So please stop attempting it because you are wearing me out! Even just sitting here! Oh, and our new doctor says you are already measuring at 5 and a 1/2 lbs as of last week (probably more now) so please slow down just a little on the weight gain because I'm not sure I can handle a 9 lb baby for my first, hehe.. Love you and can't wait to meet you! Your daddy and I are anxious to see what you look like. :)
Love,
Your Mama
PS- Hopefully the fact that you are constantly pushing your strong little feet up at the top of my stomach (which in return pushes your little head and body down) means that you are anxious to get out. If that is the case, I would not be upset in the slightest if you decided to come early. Just a thought. ;)

No comments: