Sunday, July 10, 2016
Father's Day at Roan Mountain
For Father's Day, I had asked Sam what he wanted to do for the day and his only response was, I want to be on top of a mountain somewhere. Ha! Lucky for him, I'd heard of this hike a short drive from our house down on Roan Mountain that had Rhododenron's blooming and also had a "bald" that you could hike to. We packed a lunch, set off for the day and climbed a mountain! I don't think either of us expected this place to be as beautiful as it really was. The views were incredible! And the flowers blooming made it that much more amazing. These are all taken from our beautiful hike! Love Roan Mountain and the Appalachia! I don't think there is much to say about Father's day, mostly because I feel like a lot of the pics I post on here make it so obvious how amazing of a dad he is! He is the kids' best friend and knows just how to make them laugh when they are having a rough go. His creativity in playing with the kids always has me thinking to myself "how does he come up with this stuff?" and it keeps all our lives so fun and exciting. Love you, babe! And love our own dad's on this holiday as well! So grateful for all they continue to do for us in our lives! Big Happy Father's Day to Sam and Dad Brown and Dad Robinson!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment