Sunday, March 13, 2016

Appalachian Caverns

A couple perks of being a part of an organization like Mom's club is there are already activities planned throughout the month, that I would've never known about in this area otherwise, and if they ever cost money, more than likely, you get a great group rate! This was one of those activities! In the hills of Blountville, TN sit these little pockets of back-country awesomeness. The Appalachian Caverns are these underground caves that someone discovered some years back and decided to make it a great learning experience for people! There was no spelunking this time around, but there were some amazing rock formations and cool caves to see on the tour. Ivy wasn't scared at all throughout the whole thing, and I was so grateful to a friend for lending me her Ergo for Marshall. He would've running all over the place. He's definitely living up to the 2-year-old standard of a crazy child, these days. Lol! Anyways, I don't think these pictures do it justice at all. Some parts of the cave were about 40 feet high! It was pretty neat.

No comments: