The last couple weeks of October, we finally got around to doing some pumpkin crafts. These first few pictures are from painting their little pumpkins from our trip to Fenders Farm. I let Ivy pick the paint colors, hence most are easter pastels. Ha! I helped her settle on some Black and dark purple in there to be just a little more festive. Marshall thought it was super fun. I was impressed at how much he actually painted, and only tried to eat it a couple times:
These next pictures are a few days later when we finally got around to carving our bigger pumpkins! Ivy's reaction to the goop was so hilarious! I thought for sure she would think it was cool but i guess not! She cracked me up. Sam did his own creation and Ivy requested a "girl" face for ours. Did the best I could! I think they turned out pretty cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment