Monday, March 30, 2015

DCOM Gala 2015!

This year Gala was held on the evening of Valentine's Day. I loved being able to dress up with my man and go for a nice long evening out down to Knoxville together! Some great friends of ours came and babysat our kids for us so we could go. Thank you soo much Kallee and Taylor!! Sam and I had been looking forward to this date for a while and it did not disappoint! We had dinner, and danced/gambled the night away for a raffle and even ended the night winning a meal for two at a local lunch place! Woo! Right before they called Sam's name, he had just finished telling our friends how he never wins anything and wanted to win something! Haha! It was a night to remember! Love you babe!! Glad we got to spend some time together on Valentine's! 
The details.. Did my nails myself! I looove how they turned out:
 
All the professors doing a hilarious dance together:
It was supposed to be a "masquerade" but hardly anyone kept their masks on. Had to get a picture with the Phantom (left) and with Jason's jester mask:
This is about where my mask stayed for the rest of the evening after that one picture with Jason, lol:
 
With my gorgeous girls! (Rachel on the left, Diana on the right):
Photo booth with Britton, Diana and Jason:
One of Sam's friends snapped this shot of us and I'm so grateful she did! One of my favorite pictures of us. It was a great evening! I doubt we will be coming back for the Gala's over these next two years so we tried to make the most of it! We really had SUCH a blast!

Oh and in case you were interested, here are pics from last years Gala (Marshall was only 4 months old at the time!): Gala 2014

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous photos of you guys!!