Wednesday, March 18, 2015

February Love

Ivy had her last day for preschool for a little while (teacher was going on maternity leave) and they made bread together! AND she actually ate it! This was a big deal in our house for a girl that never touches bread! Oh and the right picture is Marshall being such a helper while I unload the dishwasher, of course.
We tried out a little dance class in the area for a couple weeks. I was not impressed at all with the teacher or the quality of the class so we stopped going. Ivy had fun though and looked adorable in her dance outfit. Some day we will find a good class for this girl!
Spirit of Valentine's day hitting our house-- Ivy giving little brother a big hug (not even prompted) and saying "I love you, Marshall."
Making valentine's together for her toddler time group! She colored on the back of the notes and added the stickers! They were ring bubbles with a note that said "Blowing kisses your way! Love, Ivy"

Library toddler time's Valentine's Day Party! Miss Cindy always puts together the best holiday activities for these kids! My kiddos had a blast! We love Miss Cindy!
Learning "Skidamarink a-dink a-dink." Marshall loved trying to do it too, hehe--
(Holding hands)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great activities for a library! You have been so lucky to have had this for Ivy and now Marshall while you've lived there. I hope when you move, you can find another good library! Adorable photos!