Marshall turned 11 months old this past month! I guess the biggest news is he is officially walking! Took a few first steps in the days before and officially was able to take multiple steps the day he turned 11 months. He's also been a little cranky every now and again from what we think is just teething. But still no more teeth have popped through! Just the two. He loves wrestling with Ivy (which is really just running into her while crawling or body slamming her any chance he gets) and climbing onto and into things, clearly.
He is still such a great sleeper and napper. Still takes two naps a day. LOVES pretty much all table food and has really started turning down most baby foods. But he has his days that he will eat it still, thanks to sore gums I think. Also enjoys eating any non-food items he can get his hands on. Doesn't matter what it is, he will eat it.Body slamming the sister:
These next three pics are Marshall in his true form. Eating paper, making silly/smily faces, and always going for Mom. He loves to be near me and if he can see me, he hates ever seeing me leave the room. He's fine if I'm not in the room with him but he hates seeing me walk away from him if I were to just set him in the living room or something. But for naps and bedtime, he's usually fine.
The first video is from the exact day he turned 11 months. Still a little rocky, hehe:
Ivy and Marshall discovered climbing in and out of this cabinet. They were having so much fun, lol:







2 comments:
I love to hear Marshall laugh! All these photos are just too cute! Can't wait to see you guys again!
I'm slowly getting caught up over here with mine and everyone else's blogs. I can't believe he's walking! So cute. He is so adorable. And I wish we lived closer so Taycie and Ivy could hang out. They seem so alike. Hope you guys had a great holiday break! PS - I'm so glad you keep your blog up. It's so fun feel like we stay in touch, even though we live so many states away!
Post a Comment