Between all the fall and halloween festivals around, it seems like this holiday lasted just about all month long! The wreath and painted pumpkins (Ivy did the glitter paint on hers) were the only decorations we had out for this month. And yes, I made the wreath. I've had it on my to-do list for about 3 years and I'm SO happy with how it turned out! I love it! Now, on to the festivities--
Elsa and my little aviator! These pics were taken before the ward trunk-or-treat activity(and good thing I got a couple good ones, it was raining the whole day of halloween). Last years's was so back-country and fun so we knew it was gonna be quite the party this year. This year, it wasn't nearly as cold (thank goodness!) and the whole event was FAR more organized than last year. Hay ride, bonfire, and chili cook-off made for a great evening! They even had a trunk or treat in the dark with our cars all lined up on the property. All the kids were given glow sticks. It was so fun!
I could not believe Ivy actually got on that thing. Oh and two Elsa's, ha:


The next week, Ivy had a halloween party with her preschool class. Pumpkin decorating, popcorn, cookie decorating, and a cute little bat! This girl was in heaven:
Gotta include a pic of my nail art (since it will probably never happen again, haha). I was feeling festive! Oh and a better pic of Ivy's lovely hair. I think I had to braid her hair like 6 times that week:Halloween Party at the library, that we always look forward to every year. Ms. Cindy always does so much for these kiddos! We just love her:
Finally, actual halloween night.. pouring down rain! We had dinner at our friends' house in Middlesboro and started off in their neighborhood.. We only made it to probably 6 or 7 house before hurricane strength winds(not really) finally convinced us to head out. haha! Ivy still loved every minute of it, though. As did Marshall, I assumel:










1 comment:
Ivy will remember this Halloween! She is an adorable Elsa! Love her braid! Marshall is a stud muffin in his costume!! LOVE them! Hugs!
Post a Comment