Last Saturday we made a trip down to Galveston to spend the afternoon at The Strand and then head to the beach afterwards. I was hoping Ivy would be awake for some of our shopping but right after we got there and I fed her, she feel right to sleep in her stroller. Oh well. Baby bug needs her beauty sleep I guess, hehe..
Eating our yummy shake at the old candy shop. our favorite place there! too bad we couldn't drink it inside-no pets allowed...
After the Strand, we headed out to hit the beach. Baby girl decided to wake up in the car and give us a little smile show on the way there. I just love this girl.
Except for Ivy throwing a huge fit right after we got there and then passing out for the rest of evening (again, I was hoping she'd stay awake to play with a little on the beach but oh well lol), we had a great time. Building sand pyramids, body surfing, and watching the sun set made for the perfect evening on the beach.
Now if we can just get this girl to nap that much at home! haha...





2 comments:
So cute!! Love the smiley pics, she is such a doll : )
I was always surprised at how easily Eva would fall asleep in the blistering heat!! But at least you had some good beach time with your man. And those smiles in the carseat are simply adorable. I can't wait to see her when she gets a little older!
Post a Comment