We finally took this little girl swimming for real last week here at our complex (before, I had only dipped her feet in). It had been a blistering hot day and was a nice evening so we knew the water would be plenty warm. And it definitely was. :) It was so funny to see her reaction to the water. She didn't quite know what to think of it at first.. Her scowl just cracks me up in that first pic. But, I'm pretty sure she liked this new strange thing called swimming after adjusting to it for a few mins. We will definitely be taking her more before we leave Texas because I just know she will not approve of the water temperatures in Utah. Her mom sure doesnt, hehe...
uhhhh.... mom? this is weird.ok. maybe it's not so bad...



1 comment:
Kat she is so cute. These pictures made me smile. You're an ADORABLE mom :)
Post a Comment