Friday, June 24, 2011

First Father's Day

This year's Father's Day was a fun one because it was Sam's first. Ivy and I were sure to make the day special by surprising him with a couple gifts and a homemade card made by Ivy herself! She worked hard at getting her footprints just right for the front. hehe.. After a yummy cinnamon crumb cake breakfast here at home, we drove up to go to church and have dinner with Sam's dad in Conroe. It was a nice relaxing day filled with family and friends who we always have a blast with.. Happy Father's Day to both our dads! Especially mine who I wasn't able to see that day. Love you Dad! and Happy Father's Day to my love. You are the best husband and dad ever! 





Sam's mom made this cookie for him while we were down in Pearland the day before.. yummy!:

in other news...
feathers! I had a lovely giftcard to be able to get my hair cut the other day (soo badly needed).. and all the girls at the salon had these in and i loved them. Thought it would be a fun little accessory for the summertime:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute! This has been a really special father's day for everyone this year. a few things: (1) Ivy is simply adorable (2) Sam seems sooo smitten with her (3) I love the feathers! (4) it was so nice seeing you a few weeks ago! We should try to make that a new tradition. Every few years we can meet up for soups and sandwiches in Houston! Hopefully our hubbies will be able to come next time :)

~Rachel said...

She is beautiful!!! I love her hair it's getting so thick!! And her little foot prints are adorable!!! And I love the feather it look really good in your hair!!!