Thursday, July 15, 2010

Life with Max

I figured it would be fun to write a little post about the pup. :) Max has gained 2 lbs since we've been to the vet and is now a whopping 7 lbs! hehe.. should only get up to about 10-12 lbs and he is well on his way. so as of lately, he has stopped chewing on everything in sight which is nice.. he now loves bathing in the sunlight that shines through our window, cuddling up in blankets or towels or anything big and soft, and rolling around in the grass (especially the day after we bathe him, ha).. he also LOVES to play fetch and tug of war with sam when he gets off work.. anywho, here are some fun pics of him..

i spy max..... barely. haa:

sam says max always thinks to himself.. "i conquer this human"

my dog is a cat. at approximately 5:30 every evening for about an hour, he sunbathes:


he loooves that blanket:
hehe playing with his "blanky.." i tied it around his waist and it took him 10 minutes to get it off:
stuck in the sleeve(its actually an old shirt of mine).. i have to admit. it was actually me who got him stuck:
posing for the camera:

i dont know how i got this pic.... it was mid-shake, lol:
favorite spot:
haha so after a pretty long walk one day, we got inside, i went into the kitchen, then a few minutes later, i came back around and found this. he was half asleep. it was hilarious:

5 comments:

The Theobalds said...

Too cute I love it! What a sweet doggie!

Emily White said...

i have major dog envy! he is sooo cute!

mema said...

I love all these adorable pics of Max! He is really growing on me! I think you had better bring Max on home for Christmas! I am really excited to hold him. (don't tell Chris Reeder haha) But I do love SOME DOGS! and Max is the kind I love... cute, small and short haired. I really miss you!
love, MOM

ThE KeNNeDy'S said...

Hey girl! Your Pup is so cute!!! How are you guys doin? Hillary

alexismdyer said...

AHHHHHHHHH

OH MY GOSH.

I love him! It makes me miss Roscoes puppy days so bad! Just make sure you watch lots of "dog whisperer and socialize and disciplene him now or he will be encoded with bad habits...

I want them to play together!