This year, we had a pretty uneventful independence day. here in denver, we don't have relatives close by like we have had in years past while in utah and texas. AND it ended up storming pretty much from 4 in the afternoon on.. the only thing we did that was festive was sit down to a nice american dinner with steve and sarra, then had a few friends over for a yummy fruit pizza that i had made for the occasion (and that sarra and stephanie helped decorate). on a side note, i must have bad luck with ovens or something because anytime i ever turn any oven on to the broiling temperature, the fire alarm goes off. no matter what apartment i'm in. and this time it happened. twice. so we opened the windows and patio door and ended up just chillin while listening to the rain for the rest of the evening. not to worry tho.. the dinner turned out great. and the fruit pizza was definitely a hit. i think it should be a tradition from now on....
corn on the cob and ribs. the all-american dinner. yesss:
3 comments:
Glad you loved it! It looks delicious. Mmmm. I think I need to make another one!
LOVE the fruit pizza. How did you make the frosting? I'm always looking for a good recipe. Looks yummy.
We had a good time hanging out with y'all. And I think we should have the fruit pizza again very soon. :)
Post a Comment