So since i graduated, i have had lots of extra time on my hands, not having homework anymore of course... and since we left our tv back in provo for the summer, i have turned to reading! and i love it! currently i am reading a new series that is entertaining but not quite as good as the set that i read right before, which is this:

they are so soo good! i'm so glad i finally read them! they came highly recommended from other people and i wasnt sure i would like them because of the story line but i LOOVED them. it is a story set in dystopian north america after the united states is gone and the land is divided into districts. each year a girl and a boy between the ages of 12-18 from every district have to participate in what is called the Hunger Games. they basically get dropped off in an outdoor arena and have to try to survive/kill in order to be the last one standing to win. it sounds kinda awful but its really an awesome story! and its pretty clean too! if you are looking for a good read, seriously check this out. there is also a third book coming out in august and i cant wait!
4 comments:
i just finished those books!!! they are awesome! can't wait for the third
I just your blog for the first time in a couple weeks - you have so many new posts! it was fun to read em. Happy Anniversary! Too bad you didn't get to go to Chuck-A-Rama's. They must have not had one in Denver...? Surely you would have gone there if they had, right?
Miss you guys!
I agree! I love love love these books. My mom (who doesn't read much) loves them too! I knew that the third one was coming out this year but I didn't know it is coming out in August! I am so much more excited!!
Jeff really loves those books too! I'm going to start reading them when I finish the Fablehaven series and all the baby books I'm in the middle of.... it could be a while :)
Congrats on your 3rd anniversary and graduation!
Post a Comment