After 5 years, many credits and dollars later, I can proudly say I am completely done with my undergrad degree! Commencement(for everyone) and Convocation(for my individual school) was held on April 22 and 23. My parents came up and both sam's parents came too(Stephen was graduating also).. anywho, thanks so much to everyone for coming out to support me and also, thanks to Emily for hosting a great party after the ceremonies! it was perfect! and it was so fun seeing everyone for a few days!
on our way to Commencement... the movie is kinda long. you don't have to watch the whole thing, I just thought sam was hilarious lol:
After Commencement:


The Graduates:
Convocation for Fine Arts Department:
Receiving my "diploma" aka white holder with a sample sheet in it haha:
With my voice teacher Darrel.. finally got a good picture with him:


Hooray!! all done!!
2 comments:
Congratulations! Doesn't it feel so great to be done?! Hope you guys celebrated. You definitely deserve it!
Love the little movie clips! Congratulations! I love you and you totally deserve that PINK tassel!
Post a Comment