I figured it was time to write a post dedicated to the new little addition to our family. As sort of a graduation gift (for my graduation), we decided to get ourselves a puppy. Sam and I have been wanting to get one since we got married and we decided now would be a good time. We got a chocolate and tan mini-dachshund and he is so cute! we decided to name him Maximus, meaning "the greatest" haha.. he is 11 weeks old today. we have had him for a week and so far, it has been pretty fun.. I've never had a dog before so it is quite the learning experience and is definitely taking some adjusting on both our parts. but we love the little guy already. anywho, here are some pics from the past week...
max:
hot dog.



this is a frequent occurrence during walks. he hates the leash.. i'm sure he'll get used to it haha:
playing with sam:
9 comments:
Oh my gosh...he's adorable!! Love the pendulum trick Sam, but please don't eat him: he's not a hot dog!!
Miss you guys tons -Nat
i love your dog!!!! i want a dog soo bad!
He plays fetch so well! What a smartie! I think he is super cute and I can't wait to meet him!
He's really cute! Looks like fun! :)
He is sooo cute!
very fun. Glad Max is adjusting to the Robinson home. He's adorable. Wish we could meet him.
Hey this is Jessica Dahlquist... we used to be in your married ward in Provo. Your dog is so cute!
You guys are from San Antonio, right? My husband Pete is doing a law internship there for a month at the end of summer and we're in need of some help finding housing for him. Could you email me so I could ask you a few questions about the area? That would be so helpful. My email is jessicadahlquist@gmail.com
Thanks!
Max is really adorable Kathryn! I know Papa would really love him :)
since we did have a dog like him only bigger growing up.... sorry I never told you :) love, MOM
He is super cute! How fun!
Post a Comment