Here are a few cute photos i've been able to catch of max lately. we are finally getting used to having him around and are loving it! he is so fun and is super smart. he already has most of his obedience commands down-sit, down, stay, etc... and we are working on perfecting the game of fetch lol. we are also working on "roll-over" and "shake" but he is still pretty little so its gonna take a lil while longer to really get those down haha.. but we love our little guy. its been way fun having him so far!
3 comments:
I love it! Max is super cute! I wish we lived somewhere that we could have a dog! Hope you guys are enjoying your summer!
Ah! So glad all is going well and everyone's adjusting nicely. That's so fun he has the basic commands down already. Fetch is the only game Jackson really knows how to play; we got him when he was a year old and I always wished we'd had those early weeks/months with him to get the basics down really good. He's adorable! Thanks for posting some pics!
I have to say that your little Max is a cutie! Sounds like your training is paying off. Way to go Kathryn! Have fun! Love, MOM
Post a Comment