So yesterday was our 2 year anniversary! crazy how time flies! we actually had a lot goin on last night so we decided to celebrate it last saturday. we went to see the new Xmen movie in the afternoon right after sam got off work. it was AWESOME! afterwards, we drove out to park city for dinner at this really yummy steak place called Ruth's Chris. it was so fun and the food was waay good! im am soo grateful for sam and all he does for me! he is such a hard worker and i am so thankful for all he does to support us. he is my best friend and i love spending time with him. we always have so much fun! i love him so much and cant wait for what the future holds for us!
view right outside the window at the restaurant in park city right after it had rained, so pretty:

during dinner:


6 comments:
YAY!!! Congrats on two years!!! I am so glad that you guys are enjoying life together!
Congratulations! And thanks for posting :)
You guys look so cute! Congratulations on the two years! How fun :)
yes, time does fly by! Congrats on the 2 year mark. I cant believe Zach and I are coming up on 3 years. WOW! Yall are so cute!
Yea...3 years, congrats! Love you and miss you.
Happy late anniversary!! Looks like you had a nice celebration. I LOVE Ruth's Chris!! yumm!!
Post a Comment