Friday, May 8, 2009

Free Pearl Necklace!

Hey friends-- if you are in the Provo area, I would take advantage of this! Goldsmith Co. on university, near center street in provo is giving away free pearl necklaces from May 7-9(saturday is the last day). There is NO CATCH! all you have to do is click on the picture of the coupon, print it out, and take it into the store.. I tried to go get one today but they ran out of clasps or something so they just gave me a voucher to come back any other day to get it, even after this saturday. they said that they should get a bunch in for tomorrow (the last day the coupon is good) and will be giving em out all day. My friend got one the other day and said when you do get a necklace, they just ask for your name and address or something... probably just to send catalogs in the mail at some point. anywho, its a GREAT DEAL! NO CATCH.. i also found out that if you have a PANDORA bracelet that they sell beads for them. which is awesome because i can never find anyone who sells them here in utah. ENJOY!

3 comments:

Christa and Randall said...

thanks for putting this on ur blog! i would have never known!! the necklace is really pretty!

HolliJo said...

Thanks for posting! I went and got a voucher to pick one up next week. I'm super excited :)

Shaun and Kelli said...

Go get me one!!! I want one too! Thanks for the blog background site, totally cute! You should go check mine out. I love it!