Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Choir Concert and Recital!

This past weekend was a pretty eventful one for us! both sam's mom and my parents came up for all the festivities and it was really fun having them all here.. first, on friday evening, we had our Concert Choir concert which was a special one compared to other concerts because it wasnt combined with other choirs. it was just us. and it went great! My Junior Recital was the next day(saturday) so sam took my dad shooting that morning while i stayed home with my mom to get ready for my recital.. it was later that afternoon and went really well!! yay! it was so fun having everyone there to see me and to visit with them afterwards during the little reception we had and later during dinner. all in all it was a great weekend. BUSY but great. and its nice now that everything is finally over. waay less stressful! yaaay im done with my recital!!!! it feels soo awesome to be done!

Concert Choir:
with mom and dad and sam's fam:
dad, sam, steve and sarra going shooting:

Me and Lori, we had our recital together (usually junior recital is with another student); she was awesome! everything went so great!

my sweet hubby brought me roses!
with mom and flowers from my sisters and pink roses from my parents:
sam's mom:
with christa at the reception thing afterwards:
Tiffany drove down that day all the way from rexburg to see me! love her!
at dinner later that evening(phone pic)... so happy to be done!!!!

7 comments:

Izzy said...

What a fun thing to be a part of! Both your parents are so sweet that they flew to see you perform. What a fun time!!!! I want to go shooting....looks like fun!

Izzy

the browns said...

Congrats! You looked beautiful and I am sure you sounded just as beautiful.

HolliJo said...

You looked so pretty! I'm glad it all went well. And I bet you are glad to be done and close to the end of the semester!

Sarah said...

Congrats on the concert and your recital. That is awesome that Mom and Dad came to cheer you on! Good parents! You looked very beautiful in your recital dress!! Sorry we were unable to come-our flight got canceled-darn weather???:)

Shaun and Kelli said...

You look hot. I still wish I was skinny enough to borrow your dress...maybe one day (*sigh). I'm sure you sounded awesome.

Kari said...

I know I'll probably never be skinny enough to wear that gorgeous dress but it wouldn't hurt to have a little motivation I guess! You looked HOT and I'm sure you sounded awesome too!!

The Busey Family said...

Way to go. I bet it was a blast. I love all the pictures.