I started getting bored with my old hairstyle so i decided to go get it cut last saturday. i went to Sam's cousin Lisa who did a great job! love her! so i didnt get much off the length, just a LOT more layers than i used to have. and i got some fun kinda short bangs in the front the are angled and look really good. i've never had bangs before so its a new experience. i love em! also its fun because i finally bought a round brush to just blow it dry. i was getting sick of how flat my hair looked when i would ONLY straighten it. btw- these pics are from my phone so they might be a little blurry. you get the idea tho... anywho, i love my new hairstyle. its a nice change.


its not really that poofy in the back (no i didnt rat it lol) i just poofed it with my fingers a little before i took the pic:

bangs out of my face a little:

you can see the bangs really well in these pics:

4 comments:
Cute! I think it is haircut season lol. I'm getting mine done this week. Love ya!
yayy so cute!!!
I love the haircut! I think I'll do something like that next time. only a few more weeks until selling... good luck with the end of school!
Cute! I love it!
Post a Comment