Sunday, August 13, 2017

The Shack with Lauren, And Allison's house

One evening I was able to meet up with this long-lost bestie, Lauren at a fun place called The Shack! Looved being able to meet up and share an evening together and just let our kids be their crazy selves. Hilarious to watch them all get so dirty. Such a fun time. I've missed this girl so much and SO glad we were able to reconnect. Seriously wish we had more chances to see each other!

The next day I drove out to my other bestie Allison's house in Alvin. Good ol' Alvin! I was so surprised to find that I felt more at home in the back country roads of Alvin than I had in the rest of Houston the past few years. Guess living in Tennessee has me acclimated to the country life! Ha! Anyways, so so glad I was able to see this girl AND her new baby AND her parents (and Matt and her other cute kiddos, of course)! I cannot remember the last time I saw Mom and Dad Richardson but it was so good for my soul! They were as loving and kind as ever and even made cookies for us! Love this dear family SO much. I spent so many summers at this girl's house and it was so fun to take a trip down memory lane. Love you so much, Alf! And so glad I got to snuggle your newest cute squish!! 

No comments: