Sunday, February 19, 2017

Potty training the kid

I figured if I never put it in my schedule, it would never happen. Marshall has been ready for a little while but I knew he wasn't the type of kid to just do it himself which meant I would have to give it a go at some point. Ha! The week after my voice recital would be the week! Made a sticker chart, bought some treats and set up camp at home for a few days. He wasn't too thrilled at first, if you can't tell from the photos. Lol! Took a few days of figuring out how to pee on command, but after he figured that out, things were good! I know there will be accidents for a while longer, but at least I can say we are out of diapers finally! Woo! At the end of the sticker chart, he got to pick out a new car from the store. He's doing great at night too. That's how I knew he was ready in the first place is most nights, he wakes up dry. Yay for this horrible milestone to be overwith! Hate potty training. Ha!



No comments: