I love doing these posts of our everyday life. It shows some fun, random memories that I hope to never forget...
Painting toenails and chit-chatting with my chickadee after she got off the bus--
Eastman cabin fun with Marshall's buddies. They all got super sticky from eating a Mickey mouse cookie in the next pic:
I've become a workout junkie.. YMCA is where it's at! hahaha:
Ivy facetiming with her cousin Lilly in California. Wishing these two lived closer! They would just eat each other up:
Just doing some naked reading.. duh:
These boys crack me up!:
Trip to Knoxville one Sunday to spend some time with our good friends Ryan and Marcy:Mom's night out for September. Love these girls!
Sarah came to visit us! We went to see Bay's Mountain in the rain? and then she stayed the night with us! It was so fun visiting her and her parents. My kids were in heaven. They miss her so much! As do I:
First weekend in October, Sam was out of town running a race with his bro Steve so we went on the carousel and walked around downtown a bit while he was gone:
Cloudsplitter 100! They both completed the 50K (about 31 miles)! Way to go guys!!! I don't have many pics but just wanted to document this. Sam said it was rainy but super fun to be with Steve. He came back and stayed the night with us for one night. So fun to see you, Steve!


No comments:
Post a Comment