Mostly for record purposes, I wanted to include a few pictures of our new house now that we are all moved in. It really was such a lucky find. And perfect for our family for these next couple years! Two stories-- upstairs includes 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, and a play room; downstairs is a full basement with bedroom/guest bath and sunroom, full garage and oversized storage closet. The only thing I feel like we gave up is having a nice backyard and back patio. But we gained a garage and playroom and so much more! So I guess it was a fair trade.
We bought this awesome table and chairs a few years ago and it never quite matched out old house. Couldn't be a more perfect match to the color and space in our new kitchen! We love it:
Playroom is just off of from the kitchen:
I haven't had a pantry in 3 years. This was a pretty big deal:
Hallway to the bedrooms/basement:
Ivy's bedroom, with lower level rod in her closet for hanging her dress-ups:
Marshall's room! I loved setting this up. Finally have the rooms organized how I've been wanting them! We just had an old guest bed (that was our landlord's) in his room in our old house. Hello space! Can't wait to do a little more decorating in it:
Kid's bathroom/laundry room, complete with oversized tub that the kids are already in love with:
And finally, our downstairs music studio for the piano and teaching lessons! It really is so nice to have a big music room. And I love that one wall is brick! Adds personality to the room. Acoustics aren't the greatest but it's still a great room with a nice view:
Not pictured: our room, because there is nothing special about it, besides our amazing walk in closet! And most of the downstairs, because there's a lot of empty space.. not much to see! We put Sam's desks, massage table and my craft table in the main room, but other than that, it is pretty bare! Maybe someday we will make it a little more homey. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment