Sunday, May 3, 2015

The Pink Pig

One afternoon, some friends and I drove down to Morristown and go to the Pink Pig pottery studio! One of the workers had posted on FB that they were looking for people to come down and paint FOR FREE and the only catch was that you might be videotaped for their commercial that might run on tv at some point. How could we say no?! It was too good to pass up. So! We let them know we were coming and sure enough, we got to paint not just one item, but 3 items completely for free! (One for Ivy, one for me, and the girl there wanted us to do a plate too for the commercial) These items were not cheap, either! Thanks Pink Pig for SUCH a fun afternoon! And so glad we had great friends there with us! It really turned out to be one of the most fun afternoons together! 
I just love these girls so much! (L-R) me, Christine, Ashley, and Rachel:
Finished products:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Love that ceramic plate! It was so cute for her Birthday breakfast! I also loved Ivy's Unicorn! She did a great job! Marshall always joins right in... miss them so much! XOXOXO