Sunday, September 14, 2014

Kids pics! (and Marshall 9 months)

We just snapped a few photos before going to dinner with some good friends one evening... I ended up throwing my kids in outfits that kinda matched and we had about 20 minutes before we had to leave. I turned to Sam and was like "SAM! The kids look so cute! We should take some pictures!" I'm still in shock a little at how well they turned out! Sam took the pics while I tried to get them to sit still/smile... I just love how talented Sam has gotten with our camera! We've certainly gotten great use out of it!
Anyways, Marshall is almost 9 months in these photos. He has been crawling up a storm lately! Still eats and sleeps like a champ. And is generally a super happy kid! Super chill! Opposite of his sister, that's for sure! She is hilariously crazy. Finally been out of whatever funk she was in for a few months back in the spring and has been a happy, well-behaved girl! Occasional time-out of course, but nothing out of the norm for a 3 year old, lol! Every day gets more and more fun with these two.

No comments: