Marshall is already 3 months old this month and I can't believe how fast these weeks are just flying by!
I know from my scale that he is well over 12 lb's already. And getting chunkier by the day! I love it. Breastfeeding is still going great. He still eats every 2-3 hours and I seem to have plenty of milk. He takes a couple cat naps in the morning, then a longer nap in the afternoon, then another cat nap in the evening. Nights aren't that great yet but I've just grown used to it, hoping he starts to go longer than his one 4-5 hour stretch..
He loves to eat his hands all the time these days. He's way more interested in his hands than toys for now. Occasionally he does grab at this toys under his little gym but for the most part, he loves to hold his hands together, roll them about, look at them, and slobber all over them.
He really is one happy kid. This is his face most of the time he's awake. Even when he gets tired, it's not a full blown cry, he just gets a little more noisy and wiggly until I wrap him up, give him his binky, and he relaxes.
It's so crazy to me how much he is already a little baby and not a newborn anymore! Many of my friends are having babies right now and I can't believe how much bigger he already is than those tiny newborns! I just love my little man! He really has been so much fun.




No comments:
Post a Comment