View of Sam's school from our house. Loving our new zoom lens:
Sunday, February 23, 2014
Snow Day
We've had a pretty good amount of snow this season but last week, the day before Valentine's day, we got quite the storm. In one night, it dumped a good 7 inches! We usually just get a couple inches each time. We just had to take advantage of Sam's school being canceled and enjoy playing in the snow! Ivy was soo excited. Marshall napped through the first part of our morning, then I brought him out all bundled up just for a few minutes. He wasn't too sure what to think of all the snow, and the cold, lol.. Anyways, I know there are a lot of pics, but just had to get out and practice with our new lens that we got not too long ago.. 
View of Sam's school from our house. Loving our new zoom lens:
View of Sam's school from our house. Loving our new zoom lens:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just like Sam to build the BIGGEST snowman!! He needs to come to our house and build one like that for my kids. They would just LOVE him!! And I didn't realized you could see the school from your house. Very pretty with the snow!!
Wow! That is a big snowman! It's as tall as Sam! Fun times and beautiful photos! Hugs from MOM
Ah love you guys. I'm so happy you still blog too and that I can catch up on your life once in awhile. These pics turned out AMAZING. What new lens did you get? I'm kind of in the market for one, but am so unsure.
Great pictures! Looks like you all had fun! Which lens did you get?
Post a Comment