Thursday, February 6, 2014

Marshall's Blessing Day

January 19th was Marshall's blessing day in our ward and everything went wonderfully. Sam gave a beautiful blessing and our babe was as content as can be. Sam said he opened his eyes when he started walking to the front, then just stayed awake and looked around while he was being blessed. We just had a few close friends stand in the circle with Sam and the bishopric. Not a very big crowd this time around since we had just seen everyone for Christmas but it was just as special. I had my good friend Leila come over and snap a few pictures of Marshall and our family to remember the day. I was terrible at coordinating outfits with Ivy but still love our family picture. I'll have to be a little better at planning next time, haha! Anywho, I love the few amazing pictures we got. They capture the sweet spirit of our little guy so well. Thanks Leila!



3 comments:

Heather Jensen said...

I love his cute blessing outfit! You have such a beautiful family.

Kristin said...

Very sweet pictures Kathryn! And the blessing outfit was perfect!! Miss that handsome little guy already!

HolliJo said...

Such a great picture of you guys. He is so ADORABLE. like seriously though. Oh man I need a little boy!