Just wanted to post a few photos I took on Father's day of these two. They really are two peas in a pod. I really think it's because she is more like Sam than like me, not just in her looks. Pretty sure she shares the same sense of humor as him, considering all I hear when they are together is a whole lot of laughing. I can make her laugh but Sam can get her rolling, and it doesn't even have to be from tickling. She just thinks he is hilarious (which he is, haha).. Sam really is such a great dad and I can't wait to see how hilarious he is when we have two!
And about the scrape on her nose, she decided to throw herself over the back of the couch and landed face first on the carpet. She'd been threatening to do it for a while so I'm almost glad it happened so she won't do it again haha.. Cousin Michael actually got a scrape in the same place just the next day so they were twins for a week or so lol:
2 comments:
Ivy really loves her daddy! These are awesome photos Kathryn! Sam has a gift to make everyone laugh! Love you, Sam, Kat & Ivy!
Hugs from MOM
Hey I know this comment won't have anything to do with this post, but you made those super-cute quiet pages for Ivy and I would love to know where you found the ideas or patterns!
Post a Comment