I had a pretty good Mother's Day this year. Kept things pretty low-key and just hung out as a family all day. Took a few pics of my cute girl in the evening time that I wanted to share. I wouldn't be a mother without her! She is the light of my life and honestly makes me laugh every single day (I think she has her daddy's sense of humor, lol). Some days can be tough, when she is her two-year-old self, but I do love being her mama and wouldn't have it any other way.
Also, I guess this would be the perfect post to announce Ivy is going to be a big sister this coming fall! Baby Robinson No. 2 is due in early December and we are so excited for the newest addition to join our family! The timing couldn't be more perfect and both Sam and I are very happy about everything.. We don't find out for a few more weeks what the gender is but people close to me keep telling me they think it's a boy. So far things have been good. Not too sick, and nothing too "eventful" which is how we prefer it, of course. I won't do a pregnancy post for a while but just wanted the news to be public. :)
9 comments:
These 2 pics of Ivy are SO Cute!
I love them! Yay for a new big brother or sister :) You know how excited I am!! Hugs from MOM
Hooray hooray!!!! So excited for you guys! When you get home from the hospital in December, it will seem like Ivy grew up 12 months and gained 15 pounds in the few days since you saw her last :). I love the miracle of life! Congratulations, Kat and Sam!!!
p.s. A boy would be great, but having two little girls at home is hard to beat. Can't wait to hear more!
That's wonderful! Congratulations, Kat!
So exciting!!!!!!
So awesome!!! I am so happy for you! You and Sam owe it to the world to have more kids :)
Yay, yay! So exciting!! We miss you guys!!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you, Sam, and Ivy! Hurray for not being sick. I can't wait to hear the gender!!
yay congrats!!! I'm sooooo happy for you!!!!
Congrats to you guys!!! I hope you continue to feel good : ) So exciting!!
Post a Comment