My birthday was a couple weeks ago and we kept it pretty low-key this year considering we'd just returned from an awesome vacation. The only thing I knew I wanted to do on my birthday was eat at our favorite little bbq place just near our house called Haymaker's. They make killer pork sandwiches and sweet potato fries. So, after Ivy's dance class that morning, off we went to enjoy a wonderful lunch together.
This really is just about the only thing I ever crave around here. Slow smoked pulled pork, finger lickin' bbq sauce, and the most delicious sweet potato fries I've ever had. It really is that good.
He is quite the cook! Wtg babe.
3 comments:
I really shouldn't read your blog when I am hungry! I especially want that brownie trifle. Please send me the recipe. :) Happy 26th!! I also very much LOVE your hair twisted in the front.
Happy Birthday!
Wow! I would love that dinner too! I think it looked awesome (yummy sweet potato fries and pulled pork bbq sandwich!!) I am impressed with Sam's cooking skills with your awesome dessert! So glad you had a Happy Birthday! Miss you tons! Love you, (love, MOM)
Post a Comment