Those who know me fairly well know that I tend to get bored with my hair. I'm always looking to change it somehow, drastic cuts or even just a tint in the coloring (so far no crazy colors yet though). So I finally chopped it a couple weeks ago. I say finally because I think it was a long time coming. I've been thinking of doing it since last summer but just couldn't really commit to the idea for various reasons.. Anywho, glad I did it. And also, glad I didn't do it so short this time so it won't take a good four years next time I decide to grow it out..
Before:
Left picture is right after the cut, just a little windy. Right picture is after I got home and super straightened it.. I love it this straight but it usually relaxes back up a lil because I have wave in my hair...
What it looks like most days:




3 comments:
Love the haircut! You look beautiful with hair of all lengths. I think I am just jealous.
LOVE it!
I love the new cut, Kat! But, you know I dig short hair. :)
Post a Comment