Saturday, February 9, 2013

Instagram Update

So I haven't felt the desire to post as much on my blog lately because I've gotten pretty into the Instagram app on my iphone. It's been so fun to post a picture every few days about our daily life and to know that only people I approve of can see it (my account is private so people have to request to be my friend, so NO spam. yeah!). Anyways, just wanted to include some fun ones, along with their captions from the past few weeks... I feel like it is a nice little peek into our daily life. :) Sorry if you already follow me on Instagram.. these will be redundant, haha. And if you don't have Instagram, get it! lol.

This girl decided she didn't need a nap today. Sat in her crib and talked for 2 hrs without going to sleep. Lovely. #earlybedtimetonight! #toddlerproblems 

That tongue!! Silly girl inherited dad's concentration face. haha. #didntknowthatonewasgenetic #likefatherlikedaughter

Apparently organization is very important in this family.


Spur of the moment trips are always the best. Decided to head down to Knoxville today and ended up reuniting with my old BYU roomie! The stars finally aligned for us to spend some time together. It was long overdue. Thanks for having us, Mindy and Ryan!

Guess it's a full bed tonight. #littlepeopleadventures #beastdoesntlooktoothrilled

Practicing her scales and arpeggios, of course. Starting her early. :)

Ok. I'm not even going to admit how long I was looking for these remotes. #toddlerproblems

...just doing some morning reading...

 Had so much fun shopping with friends today! Much needed trip away from Harrogate. #nohusbandstoday #weekendbeforetestday

Finally got my hands on one of these bad boys. #chocolateheartattack #magnumbarsforthewin

 Woo!! All pairs matched. #rareoccasion #itsthelittlethings

Woke up with a sty this morning. No contacts no makeup for the next day or so. Lame. #atleastmyhairlooksdecent #otherwisewedbeintrouble #iam12again

Nice day for a hike. #cumberlandgap #tristatepeak

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all the day to day photos, Kathryn! It is so much fun to see Ivy and her growing up moments. She is so funny :)
Hugs from Mema!