Monday, April 16, 2012

Easter 2012


I have to admit, before this year, we've never really done a whole lot for Easter. I think having a baby to share it with makes the holiday so much more fun! While I, I mean the Easter Bunny, was shopping for Ivy, he just couldn't forget about a basket for us too! How thoughtful, that Easter Bunny. Anywho, I am so grateful for my little family. I am grateful for my Lord and Savior for making it possible for me to spend eternity with them. He is the reason we celebrate and I feel so lucky to be able to spend that time with the ones I love.

Here is my baby girl playing with her first easter basket. I think she liked it:

Pretty necklaces and marshmallows! She was having a blast..
Good morning sunshine..
After church, Ivy with her daddy. I love her squishy faced smile hehe:
After church we headed up to Joe and Emily's for an awesome steak dinner and games. Thanks for having us, guys! Afterwards, we were able to stop by Kari's friend's house where her, Mark, and the kids were staying for the week. SO fun to see them! Ivy couldn't get enough of her cousin Lilly. Pics to come later of our fun week with them...
Not a fan of the grass, hahaa:
I just love my pretty girl. She is growing up too fast:

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Easter! Ivy looks adorable in her Easter dress! I love all the faces! She's a hoot!
So happy the Easter bunny brought something for everyone :) But Ivy's joy is priceless. See you soon! love you!!

Kristin said...

She is so stinkin cute! I miss those adorable brown eyes! She reminds me a lot of you Kat, but that mouth is different. It kind of defines her. She has so much personality in her looks. I just love her and can't wait for you to come and see me when you move to Tennessee! Which you will HAVE to come see me soon since we will only be 8 hours away! I can't wait!!