Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Brothers Weekend

Last week Sam was able to fly down to Houston for a "brothers weekend" with his bro's and dad. They did all sorts of manly things like shooting, motocross biking, playing basketball 20x a day, and of course going out to eat and playing board games. I didn't hear all the details but apparently it was a big success. I'm glad Sam was able to have some fun with his brothers without any other distractions going on. Nice break from school (especially because we don't get spring break here at BYU). 

Sushi date before taking daddy to the airport:



At Dad R.'s ranch:

 
Motocross with Jeff's bikes:


 
Just missing Steve who couldn't make it.. Maybe next year:
Ivy and I had plenty of fun little dates together while daddy was in Houston. Here we are about to try some Cakebites from the Sweet Tooth Fairy:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Sam had a good time with his Bros & Dad R doing all that guy stuff.
I kinda like what you and Ivy did while Sam was gone. Cakebites huh? I hope you shared some with Ivy cuz she is really looking at those yummy things :)

Unknown said...

A special date with just mom and baby, eh? That's a brilliant idea. That's exactly what I'm doing next time Jeff goes out of town!