Wednesday, September 21, 2011

School pride

WELL. Let's just say after last Saturday's game, I was slightly embarrassed to be associated with BYU. (only half kidding, lol)..... Until I saw this little number from Monday night's show called The Sing Off:
I've heard Vocal Point in the past and seen them in concert a few times and thought they were good but this performance was pretty awesome. And the judges and crowd seemed to really like them too. Great job guys! So proud to say I'm from BYU again. Thanks for restoring my alumnus dignity. haha! Good luck in the rest of the competition! Oh and if you haven't seen this show yet, I highly recommend it. There are some great groups this year.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

why don't the BYU choirs ever do anything that fun??? That was awesome! Thanks for sharing. I'm definitely going to keep up with the show now!

Kari said...

They were awesome! I can't believe I've never watched that show before...pretty sure I'm hooked now. Love it!