Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baby Shower!

Sam has three aunts on his dad's side that we are pretty close to, two of which live here and we are able to see fairly often (and the third just happened to be visiting).. This past weekend they threw me a baby shower, combined with another cousin who is expecting a boy in April, for friends and family up here in Utah. All I can say is these aunts are serious rockstars and threw this whole thing together in just a week. I love them and I'm so grateful they were able to do this for me!! Anywho, here are some fun pics from the afternoon....

the yummy food! All of it was amazing! especially the delicious angel food cake that i MUST get the recipe for next time I talk to Aunt Patty, lol.. no seriously.
one for baby girl and one for baby boy, hehe:

Susan was able to make it for the first part and it was so fun to see her!! Love you Susan!

With my own relatives from SLC who I haven't seen in forever! Aunt Marillyn, Cathy, and Colleen (from my mom's side).. I was soooo grateful they were able to make it!! It was so much fun to catch up:
With Sam's amazing aunts.. I love love LOVE them! Thanks again Aunt Nancy, Patty, and Ethel for everything!!

2 comments:

cami said...

That is one good looking grandma I have! So fun for you Kathryn. So glad things are going well (:

stephen and alainna said...

Hey Kat! It was fun to catch up on your last several posts! You are getting so close!!!! crazy. Btw, how much longer are you two (you three!) going to be in UT? Because....
We're moving back the first week of June!!!!! What are your guys' plans???? Please tell me you'll be around!!!!