Taken on Sunday: 32 weeks exactly (I've realized, in trying to take pics that I have short arms and a long torso, making it fairly difficult for me to get a decent pic with my arms around my belly. so this is what you get. the same dang pose every time. lol sorry..)
I've been feeling pretty good these past few weeks. I had quite a bit of energy for a while up until a day or two ago when I started getting a head cold with gross congestion crap. That and the fact that I gained a few too many pounds over the weekend (we went to visit family in idaho on friday and saturday which always involves delicious food, lol) are a sure combination for the tiredness and laziness I've been feeling.. oh and the hugeness. can't forget that part. I know it looks like I haven't grown too much in the picture but I assure you that I have. I'm pretty sure I've just gotten a lot WIDER (which I'm not about to take a picture of, haha)..... bleh.
Total Weight Gain/Loss? Lol... numbers don't really matter, do they? It's just a little more than I'd like and hopefully wont be too much more in these last few weeks.... here's hopin'...
Cravings? The only craving I had these past few weeks was for a big fat juicy bacon cheeseburger from Burger Supreme. We FINALLY went there on saturday and it was everything I had been hoping for.
Sleep? For some reason my potty brakes have jumped from going 3 times a night to 5 or 6 times a night. and it's like legitimate peeing too.. not just a tinkle hahaa. and an even more annoying thing is I find myself thirstier than EVER in the middle of the night which just makes it worse. yes. so fun.
Crazy Weird Things? I've become a loud breather... no really. it's starting to annoy the crap out of me. I'll just be sitting there and all I can hear is myself breathing and there is nothing I can do about it. Even if I breathe through my nose. Maybe it's just starting to get to the point that everything I do makes me feel like I'm out of breath and that I have to take annoyingly loud deep breaths in order to actually feel like i'm getting enough oxygen. Hopefully this will change a little when I get down to Houston where the air is nice and thick.Coolest Thing? Her feet are always kicking on the upper part of my stomach. I know it's her feet bc the doc always tells me she's head down whenever I go in for checkups and I can feel that they are actually little shapes.. usually cute (especially when Sam is around to be able to feel them), sometimes annoying. especially when she finds it necessary to stretch out her legs and stay in that position for minutes at a time. ugh... It's fun though because finally it's to the point that it feels more like a baby and not some little alien thing living inside.
Name? We have it narrowed down to our 2 or 3 favorite ones but I think we will just have to meet her first to know which one for sure.
Plans for the next few weeks: We are actually moving down to Houston for the summer so Sam can sell again. And being the sweet husband that he is, he would rather me fly down early than have to suffer through a 24 hour drive at 36 weeks pregnant. So I'm flying down April 13th (when I'm 34 weeks) and spending the week at my sister Kelli's until Sam gets there, after he's done with his finals. I'm not terribly worried about him because he will have Max to keep him company while I'm gone and to be his driving buddy on the way down. :) Sam is just worried I will have the baby before he gets there, but I HIGHLY doubt that will happen. She seems pretty comfy in there. We are SO excited to be able to spend this summer in Houston. It's been about 5 years since I've lived there and 7 for Sam.. and it's especially exciting that our baby girl will be a TEXAS baby! woo!
5 comments:
numbers don't matter, I gained 65 lbs ya it sucked but it eventually goes away!
so close, but so far! and its true - no matter what u gain, the important thing is that it comes off b4 the next baby so you dont trash ur body
How fun that you get to have a little Texan!! You are looking cute!
Yay for an update! You look fantastic and I'm so jealous you guys are moving to Texas. How fun! Glad you are still feeling pretty well (other than the colds). I can definitely relate to the peeing 100x more and the just overall laziness feeling. Can't wait to meet her!
Oh my gosh Kathryn! You look adorable. That was probably my favorite time of pregnancy. Cause you look cute in all of your prego clothes and you can feel the baby all the time and you're not horribly uncomfortable! I'm so excited for you guys and have fun in TX. I'm so jealous, me and my family are so sad because they won't even know my baby! So have tons of fun!
Post a Comment