i'm not sure this angle does my tummy justice. maybe my body is turned a lil too much or something. but i'm pretty sure i look a lot bigger than this picture perceives haha:
These past few weeks have been pretty up and down.. mostly up which is good but there were definitely a few down days every so often where i just felt huge and/or exhausted. i usually just try to blame it on growth spurts that she has now and again, and that usually makes me feel better. but i know i prolly have been driving sam nutty with my CRAZY mood swings lately haha. for some reason i just feel this constant need to argue with him about everything!!
Cravings? well, same old chocolate of course (mostly chocolate chip cookies).. but some new things lately- deviled eggs and cheese. mmm cheese. oh and peanut butter. i'm not a huge peanut butter fan normally but it has tasted sooo good lately.
Maternity clothes? my sister was awesome enough to send me a pair of maternity jeans so i didn't have to go buy some and i LOVE them. they fit perfectly. i got them in the mail on the exact day that i was planning on going to look for some so it worked out just splendid. thanks kari!!
Crazy weird things? the mood swings. for some reason i will just get so pissed off at something sam says and i'll think to myself (while i'm arguing with him about the subject!) 'why am i being so defensive about something so dumb???' but i can't help myself and end up carrying on with the rant! gaah! hormones. and the whole time i KNOW it's hormones so why can't i stop? i dont know. i can't help the inevitable. lol..... umm one more weird thing is i have been eating weird combinations of stuff. but they end up tasting so good! i mean, it's not like i'm dipping pickles in ice cream or anything but still sort of strange. here are just a few: peanut butter and banana sandwiches; cheese on crackers with deviled eggs on the side; and the weirdest- ritz cracker with peanut butter and a fresh blackberry on top. kinda like a pb&j cracker?? i have no clue. anywho, yum.
Coolest thing? i'm pretty sure she reacted to sam's voice one morning. he usually gets up early for school while i stay in bed. occasionally i'll be awake so i turn onto my back and she will start kicking away as her good morning hello. this particular morning, i rolled onto my back but she didn't really kick at all.. i just figured she was still asleep or something. then sam came in and said something to me (kinda loud) and she totally started wiggling around and kicking! it was awesome. i think she is learning her daddy's voice. :)
Names? we still have the names i mentioned before on the list but for some reason, NONE of them have been sounding good to me. (gimme a week and maybe that will change, lol) but if any of you have fun names you want to share, we would love to hear more ideas!!! (only names that you wont ever use for your own children of course) please, do tell!

8 comments:
You are so cute Kathryn! I remember craving deviled eggs with Raleigh and I had never even had one before haha, being pregnant makes you crazy!
Gah you seriously look adorable. It is making me sick. I would like to go back 3-4 weeks, when my tummy looked like that. It was a lot more comfortable and a lot cuter. Now mine's just huge. And I feel you on the chocolate chip cookies. Oh man. NOT a good thing to want 24-7! And love the maternity pants huh? Mine are so comfy too. I love it!
haha oh mood swings.. our poor husbands! good thing they love us so much! i've been pretty irritable too, and i noticed its more often now that i'm huge and uncomfortable. don't feel bad - its just pregnancy! sometimes randall will just start laughing if i'm being really emotional and i'll realize how ridiculous i'm being lol. have fun picking out the name!!! you never know, one day a name will just come to you guys out of no where and you'll know its right! or it could take until you see her to know. either way, its fun picking out the name, and can be stressful too. i love the name Karlie for a girl, and theres so many ways to spell it - i think the traditional way is Carly. anyway thats a cute one. have fun girlie i miss u!
Oh please, you are not as big as you think! I can't believe it'll only be 15 more weeks!!! I can't wait to hold her (I'm sure you feel the same). I love that she recognizes her daddy! Sooo cute. I think it is normal to be super hormonal and I'm sure Sam understands that you can't help it! Love ya
I like the name Olive or Olivia but its already in Gerald's extended family somewhere and
I think you look adorable and I am so happy that Kari sent some jeans that fit you. Crankiness gets worse in pregnancy...Hopefully you have explained to Sam that it is hormones! Remember to have date night even though Sam has to study so much :) love, MOM
Kat you are the CUTEST!!!! I am so excited for you! And I'm sure sam understand the mood swings, he's awesome! But I know how you feel. Sometimes I get really moody around a particular time of the month and I always feel so bad after, but its hard to control when your body is freaking out. anyway you are awesome and i just love you! p.s. what baby gifts do you want/need?
Uuuummmmm
You don't look any bigger in this picture than you did in your 22 week picture. Soooooo, you're not really huge.
There is NOTHING weird about pb and banana sandwiches, crackers with pb and fruit, or cheese and crackers. I ate food like that all the time when I was growing up! I just had a pb and banana sandwich two days ago! To me, weird cravings are for things like pickles and ice cream, and for foods that you don't like.
Post a Comment