Christmas pictures are coming, i promise!! I'm just waiting for the rest of my family to post theirs so i can steal some good ones hehe.. in the meantime, i figured i'd do a lil baby update since it has been a few pounds, i mean weeks, since the last one....
well here i am at 22 wks and 2 days. i swear i am way bigger now than i was before the weekend, ugh... (i kept meaning to take an 18 or 20 wk pic but it never happened. oh well.. these belly pics aren't really my thing)
Sick? hardly any headaches or nausea since my first tri really... but i have been feeling quite a few braxton-hicks which i've heard is totally normal unless they get to be too many or last too long.. nonetheless, still annoying at times.
Total weight gain? skip this question?? lol not a crazy amount but it's a lil more than i'd like..
Cravings? still chocolate. but we've moved on to candy's big brother- ice cream. and i'm talkin like marble slab, coldstone, or dq blizzard ice cream with the yummy mix in's. yumm.. and it always has to be chocolate.
Gender? still a girl! *PHEW* i was just a tiny bit nervous when we went to our 21 wk ultra sound that it was SOME HOW going to end up being a boy. thankfully, SHE is still a she. and we couldn't be more excited! :)
Maternity clothes? nope! none...........ok... maybe i did buy a few shirts from target on clearance the other day BUT they are the same as normal long sleeved shirts, just way stretchy... and the good ol' hair twisty around the jean's button has been working out just fine so far.
Crazy weird things? i feel like i get HUGE over the course of 3 days or so, then stay the same for a lil while.. i do hear this is pretty normal but it's just weird to feel pretty good with how my body is adjusting, then out of nowhere, i get ginormous in a matter of 24 hours haha..
Coolest thing? feeling her nudges and kicks! i love it. sam finally felt them for the first time the other night too! yay! i have been feeling them for a while now but they are getting stronger every day. not too clear on what triggers them yet but i know she kicks more when i lay down to go to bed.. AND whenever max is laying right next to my tummy or on it, she will totally nudge where he is laying haha. it is hilarious.
Names? we feel like we need to actually meet this little girl before we settle on a name but there are a few that we like. BUT they seem to change weekly so we will just have to wait and see what we like by the time she gets here.(and hollijo, we should chat sometime and make sure we don't steal names haha..) right now, our favorites are Brianne, Elise, Caroline, or Mckayla. with varying middle names... we are totally open for suggestions too! if anyone has any ideas, we'd love to hear em!
6 comments:
Yay! Love the update and you look awesome! Super cute prego girl!! You definitely won't be seeing any pics of me and my ginormous belly these days. haha! and by the way...enjoy those little nudges and kicks b/c by the time you are my size they aren't so sweet anymore...I am so done and ready to pass on some of these maternity clothes...that's for sure!! Oh and I love the name Caroline... we are considering it for a middle name for our little Lillian :) LOVE IT.
You popped out!! Cute!! I didn't know Kari was naming thier girl Lillian...Time is going to start flying by...and soon "She" is going to be here. Exciting times!
Oh my goodness you look ADORABLE! That is about the time I popped out too! And I've been going through the same thing, I'll grow large and then stay there for a couple weeks, then overnight, it will get bigger. It's a vicious cycle ;). And love the names, but don't worry, our top 3 are different.
yay!! You look soooo cute! I remember when I was 22 weeks along... I was so frustrated because I felt so fat and no one could even tell I was pregnant. You're lucky that you have such a cute baby bump already! I bet May will be the perfect time to have a baby. Good luck with everything!
Hi from MOM...
You are a very cute mommy-to-be :)
And yes, you have grown and you look good!
So happy your little girl is moving around and letting you feel her kicks! Have you felt hic-ups yet? Love all the names...I am sure that we will love whatever name you choose!
Your adorable belly is quite adorable! You have grown a tiny bit, just to the point where you do in fact look pregnant now! Yay! I LOVED this post! It's super cute and I would recommend you keep journaling your pregnancy like this, you will love that you did it in the future! Miss you Sid! Love you!
Post a Comment