AHHHH!! YAY, holy cow I'm so excited for you guys!! I love that it's your 100th post too! I was totally crossing my fingers that THIS was your good news!! Can't wait to see what you're having!!!! Hope you're feeling good...TAKE NAPS!! Congratulations Kathryn, LOVE YOU!!!
I know you talked with Eric, but I wanted to say Congratulations too. This is such an exciting time for you and Sam! I hope you have an easy pregnancy! See ya at Christmas!
11 comments:
Congratulations!
AHHHH!! YAY, holy cow I'm so excited for you guys!! I love that it's your 100th post too! I was totally crossing my fingers that THIS was your good news!! Can't wait to see what you're having!!!! Hope you're feeling good...TAKE NAPS!! Congratulations Kathryn, LOVE YOU!!!
Congrats Kat! Such exciting news!!!
I know you talked with Eric, but I wanted to say Congratulations too. This is such an exciting time for you and Sam! I hope you have an easy pregnancy! See ya at Christmas!
Woot woot! Gah I am so excited for you!
Shut up! Congratulations!
Congratulations Kat!! So excited for you!! Do you know what your having yet?
Love you Kat and Sam! You know how excited DAD and I are! This is our 20th grandchild so it is really special for us! Yay! SEE you soon!
love, MOM
Congratulations! How exciting! Our kids will be like 3 weeks apart :). Hope you've been feeling well!!
oh my gosh what!!! i just read this! i can't believe i didn't see it earlier, CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! randall and i are so excited for you guys!
WHAAA!! About time!!! :)
Post a Comment